Thursday, October 24, 2013

Missing The Draft

     This is just a short angry rant, so I may make another post later.  When you join a fantasy league, you only have two responsibilities: drafting and team care.  On average, every league I have ever drafted in has usually half the people in attendance for the draft itself.  Now I can understand if you had something comes up, but the whole league?  When I look at the league and read the draft time, I make sure I am going to be home.  When that "draft starts" timer hits zero, I will be in my chair scheming.  I do not even have an evil cat to share my draft strategy with.  The point is, unless you have an autodraft league, plan for your drafts.  Be present and accounted for.  It is the best way to get the most out of both fantasy sports, as a whole, and your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment